Market Sea and Land Signature Mac & Cheese
Executive Chef Nicholas Beesley of Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa shows us the tips and tricks to making their signature Mac n’ Cheese. Follow along and find the recipe here. Watch the video to follow along and don’t forget to upload a picture and tag @NevadaMilk and @AlianteCasino when you try it out for yourself!
Market Land and Sea Signature Mac & Cheese
- 1 lbs Mascarpone
- 2 lbs White Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 gallon Half & Half
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Rouz
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Course)
- 1 tsp Granualted Garlic
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 lbs Cavatappi Pasta
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Set the mascarpone and cream cheese aside to get to room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan add half & half and bring to a simmer on medium heat. Once to a simmer turn the heat to low.
- Once at a simmer add in the mascarpone and cream cheese and whisk until the cheese is dissolved in the half & half.
- Add all the seasoning to the liquid and keep stirring. Add only 1 LB of white cheddar cheese and keep stringing. After the cheese had been melted into the mixture add in the roux and continue to mix.
- Last step is to add the last 1 LB of white cheddar cheese and stir until you sauce is complete.
- Add the sauce to cooked Cavatappi pasta and garnish withtoasted panko breadcrumbs.