Thai-Inspired Coconut Affogato
This Thai-Inspired Coconut Affogato is delicious and just the afternoon pick-me-up treat you need. Recipe by Michelle Belfrey
Thai-Inspired Coconut Affogato Recipe
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups canned coconut full-fat milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp toasted coconut
- 1 espresso shot
- lime zest
- In a large bowl, combine the whole milk, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix well until everything is combined.
- In an ice tray, pour in the mixture. This mixture should fill up around 3 trays.
- Freeze the mixture for a couple of hours or until completely solid.
- In a blender, blend the frozen cubes until creamy.
- Scoop out the mixture in a small serving dish, pour in a hot espresso shot, and sprinkle toasted coconut and lime zest.
- Keep the remaining frozen cubes in a plastic freezer bag for next use.
Recipe by Michelle Belfrey