Skip the long lines and high prices for specialty coffee – make your own at home! This drink is perfect for sipping on during an evening with friends and family or a last-minute holiday gift shopping spree. Read below to follow along with the recipe & don’t forget to upload a picture and tag @NevadaMilk when you try this delicious holiday treat out for yourself!
- 1-2 espresso shots or 1/2 cup of brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp peppermint syrup
- 2 tbsp chocolate (or white chocolate) syrup or sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- whipped cream
- Optional toppings: peppermint sprinkles, chocolate shavings, etc.
- In a large mug, whisk together the hot coffee, chocolate syrup, and peppermint syrup.
- Froth your milk. This can be done with a milk frother or heating the milk on a stove and whisking until it froths. Pour milk into mug with other ingredients.
- Top with whipped cream and other decorative toppings. Enjoy!