With the hot temperatures during Nevada summers we often switch up our morning brew to an iced version. It’s so simple, easy and refreshing. Try our basic iced coffee or experiment with other creamers and flavorings to find your favorite.
- Glass of ice cubes
- Brewed coffee
- Cream, milk, half & half, or flavored creamer
- Sugar to taste
- Pour fresh coffee into a cup that has a lid. Put the lid on and place it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to cool. (Running short on time? You can always place it in the freezer to cool faster).
- Take the coffee out of the fridge and add ice cubes.
- Add cream, milk, half & half, or flavored creamer as well as sugar (if needed). (Pro Tip: froth the cream or milk prior to adding.)
- Put the lid back on and shake to mix.
To avoid the "watered-down" effect you can make ice cubes out of coffee. For a more decadent treat you can add more flavorings and toppings.