Grilled Chicken Pasta Piccata
Bistro 7 shows us the tips and tricks to making a luscious & decadent Grilled Chicken Pasta Piccata – with the perfect amount of tang. 🍋 Watch the video to follow along and don’t forget to tag @NevadaMilk and @Bistro7 when you try it out for yourself!
Grilled Chicken Pasta Picatta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil, canola blend
- 2 tsp minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 oz fettuccine pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (rotisserie, grilled, pan seared, however you like it)
- Heat butter and oil in saute pan until melted, add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute until soft.
- Add garlic, shallot and capers and cook until the garlic and shallots are fragrant. Deglaze the pan with white wine, and cook until reduced by half.
- Add heavy cream and cook until reduced by half.
- Toss in cooked pasta, tomatoes and chicken. Top with cheese and serve hot!