Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Quesadilla
Two Chicks - Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Quesadilla
We would eat this here or there, we would eat this anywhere! Don't miss this cheesy quesadilla featuring serrano white cheddar, scrambled eggs, ham, salsa verde and avocado.Stop by Two Chicks in Reno, June 17-23 to try it. Not able to come in? Give it a try at home and let us know how it turns out.
- 1 Giant flour tortilla
- 4 oz. Sand Hill Dairy serrano white cheddar
- 3 Scrambled eggs
- 4 oz. Diced ham
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 oz. Salsa verde
- Melt the cheese on the tortilla.
- Scramble eggs and add ham to the eggs.
- Add the sliced avocado, eggs and ham to the tortilla. Fold in half.
- Slice quesadilla into quarters and drizzle with salsa verde.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Cris at Two Chicks.