Skip the coffee shop and enjoy this tasty seasonal treat curled up on the couch or wherever your holiday season takes you!
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee (or two shots of espresso)
- 1 Tbsp high-quality maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Combine the coffee or espresso, maple syrup, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Whisk together until well-combined. Pour evenly between two coffee mugs.
- Heat the milk until just steaming in a small saucepan (or in a microwave).
- Froth by either using an electric frother or by placing the milk in a heat-proof jar with a tight-fitting lid and shaking.
- Pour the milk evenly between mugs.
- Spoon on the frothy milk on top.
Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate drizzle for an extra treat.
Inspired by and adapted from: Yummly