Lindsay Christoph & Paegan Magner, owners of Bottle & Brie, show us how to craft the most beautiful and festive Fall Cheeseboard. Watch the video to follow along and don’t forget to upload a picture and tag @NevadaMilk and @ShopBottleandBrie when you try it out for yourself!
- Le roulé cranberry cheese
- Four fat fowl cheese, triple cream style (brie style cheese)
- Pink queen cheese (Swiss alpine cheese)
- Shropshire blue cheese
- Tête de Moine (Monk’s cheese)
- Marcona almonds
- Salami flower
- Spanish ham
- Rosemary (or herb of choice)
- Local infused honey (cinnamon flavor)
- Mexican stone ground chocolate (or chocolate of choice)
- Neutral crackers of choice (olive oil & sea salt)
- Pinot Noir
- Assemble your cheeseboard with the ingredients above. Pair with your favorite bottle of Pinot Noir and enjoy!
- Pro Tip: Try following the same structure for each cheeseboard you build that incorporates a fresh cheese, a bloomy rind soft cheese, a semi-firm blue cheese, and hard cheeses. Incorporate nuts, fresh berries/fruit, and herbs throughout to give your palette different textures and a whole range of flavors to go from with the sweet to the savory side.