Unsure of what to do with the extra candy that’ll be laying around the house? Try using it as a topping for your choco taco! Check out the video to follow along with the recipe and don’t forget to tag @nevadamilk when you try it out yourself!
Choco Taco Shells
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
Choco Taco Assembly
- choco taco shells
- Ice cream of choice
- melted chocolate
- sprinkles, peanuts, and any other favorite toppings
- Add egg and sugar to a bowl and mix together. Then add milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract and mix.
- Slowly add flour to the batter and mix together.
- Add small scoops of batter to a baking sheet and spread into thin circles.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Stuff your shell with your favorite ice cream and dip in melted chocolate.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!