These no-bake cereal bars are the perfect on the go breakfast, between-meal snack or dessert!
- 2 cups vanilla whole milk yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups boxed cereal of choice
- Seeds or nuts, if desired
- Mix honey and vanilla extract into yogurt until desired sweetness.
- Mix seeds or nuts in with yogurt, if desired.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it covers the bottom and sides.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto the bottom of the pan.
- Pour cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Using a spoon, press the cereal into the yogurt.
- Loosely cover with plastic and place in the freezer until frozen solid (~6-8 hours).
- Once frozen, lift the parchment paper out of the pan.
- Remove the bar from the parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into desired pieces.
- Wrap individually with wax paper, place in freezer safe container and return to freezer.
Try various kinds of cereal or add dried fruit for a different flavor and texture.
Inspired by and adapted from: The Spruce Eats