This breakfast burrito hack is easy to make, nutritious, and is udderly delicious. The best part? You can swap out the ingredients we used for whatever you have in the refrigerator (don’t forget the extra cheese! 😉). Check out the video to follow along with the recipe and don’t forget to tag @nevadamilk when you try it out yourself.
- 4 Mini Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Small Yellow Onion
- 2 Eggs
- Sausage (or your choice of protein)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Flour Tortilla
- Salsa of choice
- Start by dicing your mini bell peppers and yellow onion.
- Crack two eggs into a separate bowl & whisk milk in until fully incorporated.
- Add your sausage (or choice of protein) to a skillet on medium heat and cook until brown.
- Add your egg mixture into the pan and cook.
- Add some cheese and wait a few minutes while it melts.
- Grab your tortilla and add your egg mixture, salsa and extra cheese.
- Roll the tortilla up & add back to the skillet for a few minutes to allow it to brown on both sides.
- Cut in half & enjoy!