Who says you can’t have it all? This appetizer recipe is easy, delicious and cheesy. Whether you are looking for a party dish, dinner appetizer or just a snack, this dip is it.
- 8 oz can non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dried dill weed to taste
- Grease baking dish, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, garlic and 1 cup of parmesan until smooth.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and dill weed.
- Place mixture in greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with additional dill weed, if desired.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or fresh-cut bread.
For a spicier dip, consider jalapeno jack cheese in place of the parmesan or add green chilies.
Inspired by and adapted from: Taste Better From Scratch